SONAX MULTISTAR All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate
- Used by professionals, enthusiasts & approved by OEM Manufacturers.
- A staple brand since 1950.
- Researched, developed & made in Germany.
- Highest quality & performance.
Please note free shipping does not apply to heavy items (5kg+ Canisters).
Must have product for all detailers. Excellent exterior pre-wash at 1:10 and interior deep cleaner at 1:20 with a neutral pleasant smell.
All-purpose, universally applicable deep cleaner and stain remover concentrate for vehicle exterior & interior.
Dilute 1:5 (Gives you 60L of cleaning solution at $2.98 per litre)
Dilute 1:10 (Gives you 110L of cleaning solution at $1.62 per litre)
Dilute 1:50 (Gives you 510L of cleaning solution at $0.35 per litre)
Please note a heavy item shipping fee applies to this product.
MultiStar is a powerful all-purpose cleaner for all exterior and interior surfaces. Especially suitable for used vehicle valeting, fleets, trucks, construction or agricultural machines.
10 Litre canister of concentrated intensive cleaning solution. Please read the label for best results and dilute accordingly.
Liberally apply the prediluted SONAX MultiStar on all exterior surfaces as a pre-wash, engine compartments, wheel wells and door jams. This alkaline-based cleaner acts fast to remove grease, road grime, insects and dirt from everyday driving.
MultiStar is safe on interior surfaces such as plastics, carpets, textiles, floormats and rubber.
Directions for Application Concentrations:
Not to be used undiluted
- Exterior Use 1:5 to 1:30
- Interior Use 1:20 to 1:50
Dilute 1:5 (Gives you 60 L of cleaning solution)
The concentrate is 10 L.
Water Volume is 50 L.
Final Volume = 60 L. of Exterior Cleaner
Dilute 1:10 (Gives you 110 L of cleaning solution for sensitive surfaces, use warm water)
The concentrate is 10 L.
Water volume is 100 L.
Final Volume = 110 L. of Exterior Cleaner
Dilute 1:50 (Gives you 510 L cleaning solution)
This concentrate is a cost-effective & highly efficient solution for your interior cleaning needs.
- Allow to work in for up to 3 minutes, then rinse or wipe off excess product.
- Treat stubborn stains with a sponge or brush.
- Rinse thoroughly, interior with a wet cloth, exterior with HP sprayer.
- Please note, MultiStar is an alkaline soap solution and should not be left on plastic surfaces such as navigational screens and instrument panel covers. Wipe down any residue on those surfaces to remove soap residue.
Interesting Info: SONAX MultiStar is NTA free, (Nitrilotriacetic acid) is believed to be a carcinogen (a substance capable of causing cancer) in humans. There is no safe level of exposure to a carcinogen.
*Free Shipping does not apply to this product as it is a heavy item. A shipping fee of $10 is applied to this product.