SONAX Clay Bar
Please note free shipping does not apply to heavy items (5kg+ Canisters) or discounted products.
Designed to remove contaminants from paintwork. Use with a clay lube such as clear glass or gloss shampoo (1:200 dilution). Made of fine rubber and synthetic resin. It is easy and convenient to use time & time again.
Tip: After use mist the clay bar with Brilliant Shine Detailer - Seal in a sand-which bag. Place in supplied container to keep it soft & for an easy release after storage.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Wash your car.
2. Work your piece of clay into a disc, that fits the palm of your hand. Be sure not to drop the clay bar, avoid dirt & debris.
3. Spray car surface with lubricant, e.g. SONAX Clear Glass, generously cover the surface.
4. Take the clay and gently rub the surface in straight motions.
5. Once you have completed a section, knead the clay before the next section for a fresh side.
6. Dry surface with a clean microfibre cloth.
7. Run your hand over to check smoothness of the surface.
8. Follow up with polish, wax or sealant.