Paint decontamination detailing tool, that removes deep-seated contaminants from all types of paint surfaces.
✓ Paint decontamination for professional and DIY use.
✓ It removes paint overspray, industrial dust, surface rust, tree sap, tar and insect residue.
✓ The high-quality clay can be kneaded, creating a fresh surface to be re-used repeatedly.
SONAX Clay Bar is a clean clay made of fine rubber and synthetic resin and it will not spoil the paintwork, if used correctly. It is easy and convenient to use as well as long lasting.
Tip: After use store in the container, wrapped in plastic. Mist the clay bar with lubricant, such as, SONAX Clear Glass (Art. No. 03382410), to keep it soft and flexible.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Wash your car.
2. Work your piece of clay into a disc, that fits the palm of your hand. DO NOT DROP, avoid contamination with dirt!
3. Spray car surface with lubricant, e.g. SONAX Clear Glass, generously cover the surface.
4. Take the clay and gently rub the surface from LEFT to RIGHT or UP and DOWN, no circles!
5. Once the clay bar surface is rough, knead it by folding over for a new clean surface.
6. Dry the clean car surface with a clean microfibre cloth.
7. Run your hand over to check smoothness of the surface.
8. Follow up with polish, wax or sealant.